If you are using an iOS device you may have found that the iTunes link doesn’t work and the RSS feed link tries to open up the News app. This is just wonderful design on Apple’s part.
But the official Podcast App does allow you to enter password protected RSS feeds. Just follow the steps below.
- Find the show on Sanspants Plus you want to add to the Podcast App.
- Press and hold the RSS Link text.
- Select Copy.
- Open the Podcast App.
- Select the + icon in the top left corner and select Add Podcast.
- Press and Hold and paste the URL.
- Select Subscribe.
- Enter your Sanspants Plus username and password.
- Enjoy your podcast. New episodes will appear in the app as with any other podcast.